Copyright 2013-2018. Let's Bounce Inflatables. All rights reserved.
1. Inspection: The customer acknowledges that he/she has had an opportunity to personally inspect the equipment, find the equipment in good condition that is suitable for his/her needs. The customer further acknowledges that it is his/her duty to inspect the equipment prior to use and notify Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd of any defects. The customer also agrees to inspect the equipment periodically.
2. Warranties: There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness, either expressed or implied. There is no Warranty that the equipment is suited for the customer's intended use or that it is free from defects. Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd make no warranty of any said equipment and the customer agrees to notify Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd immediately if any leased equipment develops an indication of defect or improper working condition. The customer agrees to use said equipment entirely at his/her own risk, to be liable for any damage to persons, it's agents, servants, and employees from any and all liability resulting from the operation or use of the rented equipment.
3. Operation of Equipment: The customer agrees that all rented equipment shall be used and operated only by persons competent in its operation. The customer further agrees to operate and maintain/service the equipment in accordance with instructions during the time it is in his/her possession, regardless of rental time slated on contract(s), and understands neglect to do so may result in an additional charge. The customer acknowledges he/she understands the proper use of equipment. The customer further agrees not to operate the equipment in a careless or negligent manner.
4. General Terms and Conditions: It is hereby agreed that the listed equipment is rented from Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd by the customer for the customer's own use and the said equipment will not be loaned, sub-let, mortgaged or any other manner disposed by the customer. The customer agrees to be liable for any loss of said equipment by fire, theft or any other cause. Once the equipment has been accepted, either verbally or by signature Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd would not be responsible for inclement weather and/or any other conditions which may cause the delay or cancellation of an event.
5. Damages: The customer agrees to pay for loss or damage caused by the negligence of the customer, his/her employees or persons to whom the equipment is entrusted. The customer further agrees to pay for loss or damage caused by the use of the equipment in violation of any terms of this agreement, and/or any accompanying agreement(s) and/or addendums. If the client has insurance covering such loss or damage, the customer agrees to exercise all rights available to him under said insurance, take all action necessary to process the claim, and assign said claim and any and all proceeds from said insurance to Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd. Upon request of Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd, the customer shall furnish the name of his insurance agent, insurance company and complete information concerning coverage carried.
6. Location: The rented equipment shall be at the address specified by the customer, which address appears on the rental agreement, and the customer grants Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd the right to enter the said property.
7. Supervision and Care: The customer agrees to supervise the operation, use, and storage of the leased equipment from the time the equipment is put in the customer's possession and/or agreed premises until the time the leased equipment is recovered from the customer's possession and/or agreed premises. The customer further agrees to surrender and return all the equipment leases at the specified herein in the same condition in which it was received, normal wear and tear excepted. If the customer fails to return all the equipment in the aforementioned condition and/or agreed return time, the customer agrees to pay Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd Castle the cost of the repair or replacement of any damaged or lost equipment and/or any late fees to be determined by Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd. The customer hereby agrees to supervise the operation, use and storage of the leased equipment continuously and hereby assumes full responsibility for any injuries in which may result from the said operation, use and storage.
8. Hold Harmless Agreement: The customer agrees to assume all risks and hold Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd harmless for any property damage caused by the leased equipment and/or arising out of any possible Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd negligence. The customer further agrees to hold Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd harmless from any claims made by any person, not a party to this lease which in any way may arise out of the operation, use, or storage of the leased equipment.
• Follow all operating rules whenever the product is in use.
• Do Not place product near fire or heating areas.
• Do Not use the product in rain, strong wind or extreme weather.
• Please refer to individual bouncer specifications for weight capacity.
• An adult must operate the equipment at ALL times.
• Keep children away from blower and running around the bouncer.
• The unit is to be anchored to the ground with stakes or sandbags while in operation.
• The bouncer must be fully inflated before any children are allowed inside and the bouncer must remain fully inflated until everyone is out.
• Adult supervision is required all the time while the bouncer is in use. Never leave children unattended.
• Do not wrestle, run, push or climb the walls.
• Remove shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry or any sharp objects before entering the bouncer.
• Exit the unit immediately if the bouncer begins to lose air.
• All riders should be of compatible age and weight.
• No pets are to be allowed in the Inflatable at any time.
• No food, beverages, gum or candy in the Bounce House at any time.
• No Confetti and no Silly String (or any like substance) may be used in or around the bounce unit.
• Store product in a dry, clean area when not in use.