Last updated: May 23, 2020
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, our top priority at Let's Bounce Inflatables is the safety and well-being of our customers, our teammates, family members and the communities we serve. As part of this, below is an overview of the steps we are taking to ensure our rental equipment is sanitary and ready for your use:
1. We clean and disinfect our rental equipment. We use Spray Nine® Cleaner + Disinfectant to spray and wipe commonly touched surfaces of the inflatable after each rental.
2. In addition to routine cleaning after each rental we also do not book inflatables back to back, we ensure a minimum of 3 days holding period between a unit being rented. This procedure should ensure that potential viruses do not survive on the surfaces of our inflatables to transfer to the next party.
3. As much as possible we will complete any required paperwork ahead of time, helping to minimize face to face time when we arrive to take the payment and to get the rental agreement signed.
4. We also have the option of renting CONTACTLESS! If this is the preferred method for you, please let us know at least 2 days before your event and we will take the payment via e-transfer and e-mail you the rental agreement to be signed ahead of time.
5. Our employees have been asked to practice good personal hygiene and social distancing; and the proper disposal of wipes, towels and any other personal protection equipment they use in connection with delivering the equipment.
Do your part:
1. It is the customers’ responsibility to abide by all government and public health rules during the rental. It is important that we continue to respect the social distancing measures in place.
2. If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, has been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or is currently in self-isolation as a result of travel, you have to notify us immediately to cancel the rental.
3. To minimize the contact with our setup team, please advise children to stay indoors when we arrive to set up the inflatable. Once our team leaves the property kids can start jumping.
Once it's time to pick up, please direct children off the inflatable so that our team can start cleaning and sanitizing.
4. If you have an existing bouncy castle booking, we look forward to serving you. If you have an upcoming event and would like to book an inflatable, you can reserve one by calling 604 210 2339 or go to our website at www.letsbounceinflatables.com and fill out our Free Quote form.
Thank you for choosing Let's Bounce Inflatables as your inflatable rental provider.
Owner, Let’s Bounce Inflatables Ltd.
Copyright 2013-2020. Let's Bounce Inflatables. All rights reserved.